Monday 17 November 2014

Fake M.A.C Lipstick






Don't these knock-offs annoy you?

Just recently I've come across a store selling fake M.A.C products and ever since I've joined beauty blogging community I've heard people complaining about these products, and I can see why. First off, if you're not M.A.C, then why claim to be. It's unethical, immoral, just plain out wrong to use someone else's hard earned status just to get your stuff out there. It would be so much better on the company's part to just create their own brand, create a name for themselves where they can build from and earn their own accolades. So many people fall into the trap of paying for something that they're not getting - especially on sites like eBay where all you can do is take the person's word for it.

The second thing, what the hell is up with the quality?

A least if they're claiming to be a high end product they should have a formula to match. This is a bright red lip colour and it goes on a bit sheer at first. The coverage is buildable and it's glossy. Once on your lips it goes on everything. I'm so serious when I tell you that the lipstick is so messy. It will not stay on, it's a light almost lip balmy formula.

Things like this are frustrating. Dupes are okay. They're the same shade usually offered at a lower price than the original, but when a company presents itself as another for profits, then there's a problem. I mean, if you're only making makeup only because of the money, then you're in this for all the wrong reasons. It's just like if a beauty guru made content just for the free stuff and cash.

Yes, I knowing bought a not-M.A.C M.A.C product - which is money better spent - but I felt like I needed to say something on this topic. Now . . . I'm not so sure what I'm going to do with this lipstick now that I've tested it out, but thank you guys for listening to reading my rant.

T'is all my lovelies.

I'll talk to you in my next post.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and read all the comments that you guys leave on the blog, so please, leave me your comments/thoughts below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...