Wednesday 7 May 2014

CoverGirl Lash Exact Waterproof Mascara | REVIEW

Image
I recently got the CoverGirl Lash Exact Waterproof Mascara – in the colour ‘Very Black’ – and so I wanted to do a review for you guys.


What this product claims:
  • Waterproof.
  • Clump-free.
  • Can hold a curl.
  • Defines and Lengthens.
  • Long-lasting.
The first thing that stood out to me about this mascara was that it claimed to be waterproof. I’d never had any sort of waterproof make-up before and so I was very eager to see for myself if this mascara could stand up to the test.

Defining and Clump-free? I applied it, and my eyelashes instantly became recognizable – my eyes looked so much more awake. There were no clumps at all!

Waterproof? When the mascara had dried, I decided to wash my face with a cleanser, paying special attention to my lashes. I did that a couple of times and it would not budge. Holds a curl? But, what I did realise is that this mascara – once dry – makes your eyelashes slightly hard. This product claims to hold a curl for as long as you have it on, and I guess by making your eyelashes hard it’s able to keep that promise.The curl in my lashes did not flop and the firmness of the lash is in no way uncomfortable.

Lengthening? This mascara didn’t in anyway make my lashes look any longer than they had been originally, so that’s a let down.

Long-lasting? Throughout the whole day I didn’t have to reapply the mascara once.
The packaging is simple with the all over pink and single blue line, the slim barrel makes the mascara great for travelling. All in all; this is a really good mascara and I recommend it! (8 out of 10)

Thank you guys for reading. Also I made an Instagram account, it would mean a lot to me if you guys could check it out (here).

Image


Bye everyone and I'll talk to you in the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and read all the comments that you guys leave on the blog, so please, leave me your comments/thoughts below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...